Meet Our Staff
The Faces Behind the Voices
Founder / CFO
Web & Graphic
Our core values!
Some companies we've trained
Get in touch
I would like to:
Booking Terms & Conditions
Looking for Answers?
Do I qualify for this course?
On the left-hand-side booking form, complete the following steps to find out if you qualify;
- Click "Select"
- Choose "Know which course is best for me"
- Complete the form & submit
- Await the prompt response after one of our agents assesses your request.
Should I choose LEAN or DMAIC?
Lean Six Sigma:
Goal: Reduction of waste in all of its forms throughout the operation
Method: Set operation to order using 5S and visual factory; identify where in the material and information flows waste exist and eliminate it.
Measures: Operational costs.
DMAIC Six Sigma:
Goal: Reduction of variation in all processes of the operation
Method: Search for differences in performance between groups, within groups, and over time to identify primary contributions of variation; develop additional understanding of multivariate causes by studying relationships between process inputs and outputs; put controls in place to minimize the contribution of input variation on output variation.
Measures: Variance, standard deviation, Process Capability (Cp and Cpk), sigma value, operational costs.
Industry: Process environments
Is 2KO Certified?
Yes, we use trainers who have passed the relevant exams that they teach. 2KO has been a Microsoft Partner since 1999 and currently holds this accreditation. 2KO International was granted ISETT SETA approval in 2007 and subsequently has received MICT approval. Our Six Sigma Certifications are internationally recognised, since we partner with world-wide authorizing bodies.
Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, we allow credit card transactions.
Do you offer payment plans?
Under certain circumstances, we may allow you to pay off your course over 3 to 6 months. This needs to be given in writing from 2KO , and there may be a reduction in benefits with such an arrangement.
- Books are included in most courses and these books are yours to keep.
- Exams are not usually included, unless stated in the quotation. Some companies require that exams be taken, and we will add the cost of the exams to the course, when requested. Our normal prices for IT courses always excludes exams. Our Six Sigma prices DO include certification, for both instructor led and online courses.
- Packages where accommodation is included will state such on the relevant page of this web site.
- Flight are not included unless specified as such on the invoice.
Find us on the map!
Tel : +27 21 426 5300
Sales: +27 21 813 9213
- No discount - within 60 days of course completion
- 10% discount - Within 30 days of course completion
- 15% discount - Two weeks prior to course start date
All onsite training has to be paid upfront as per the quote
2KO has at its discretion the right to change the course dates (up to one week prior to the course date) at short notice if there are not sufficient confirmed candidates (minimum of 7 delegates).
Full payment is required within 2 weeks of submitting the attached booking form. 2KO International works on a “first come, first served” basis and therefore unpaid bookings will not be allocated a firm place on course, until payment is received.
Should the sponsoring company default in payment, the delegate attending the course will be held personally responsible and liable for the course fee. The full payment needs to be received by the end of the month; on the month the course runs/payment was due to be made. If not, legal actions will be taken against the student.
Late Payments of Purchase Orders:
The sponsoring organisation will be liable for an additional late penalty fee (10% of the full invoice amount), where the organization fails to adhere to the date of payment as stated on the Purchase Order.
Bookings may be changed or cancelled without penalty up to 14 calendar days prior to the course start date (with a minimum of ten working days’ notice). Bookings that are cancelled less than 10 full working days prior to the course are liable for 60% of the total course fee. Bookings cancelled within 7 calendar days of the start of the course, are still liable for 100% of the original course fee.
2KO Africa Booking, Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Proof of payment is required before you can start the online course
2. By signing the below, you confirm the course, once you have started the course NO refunds will be accepted 3. Cancellation of course within 7 days, course will be refunded at 50% of the course fee
2KO Africa is committed to protecting your privacy & the confidentiality of information provided to us. The information you provide is necessary for the processing of your registration & updating your current records with us. The information will be used to contact you regarding registrations & cancellations, a range of current & future development opportunities, & other prospective events that may be of interest to you.
By booking an online course, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms of the Charter, Statutes, Or Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations of the Training Centre.