LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt Course
Black Belts play an important role in your company’s Six Sigma implementation strategy. They lead the efforts to breakthrough improvement. This program combines Six Sigma’s DMAIC methodology and quality tools with the power of lean manufacturing. Learn how to apply the right tools at the right time to maximize efficiency in defining, measuring, analyzing, improving, and controlling critical processes to improve business performance. If you are interested in enrolling in our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course in South Africa please contact us.
Course Details for Lean Black Belt
R37,995 is 15% off our standard rate, which is R43,695. Payment required two weeks prior to the start of the course.
The Lean Greenbelt course is comprised of 2 full weeks (10 days) of live lectures.
Students will do 2 x 90 minute written exams. 1 at the end of each week. This course comes with an Exam-pass guarantee.
In order to be certified, students must submit a project within 6-months.
Who this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course in Newcastle for?
Team Leaders / Potential Team Leaders of Lean Six Sigma Efforts, Manufacturing / Industrial Engineers
What this course is for
This Black Belt Lean Six Sigma course in Newcastle combines Six Sigma’s DMAIC methodology and quality tools with the power of lean manufacturing. Learn how to apply the right tools at the right time to maximize efficiency in defining, measuring, analyzing, improving, and controlling critical processes to improve business performance.
Training is online, through virtual live lectures or at any of our locations in Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne and elsewhere in Australia.
Still need help?
Our course advisors are trained to provide you updates of the latest course offerings, plus the method of teaching that would best suit you. Remember we now offer Virtual Training at all levels of six sigma.
- Green Belt Review and Exercises
- Six Sigma
- Define and Measure Phase
- Central Limit Theory
- Advanced MSA
- Advanced Capability
- Nested Anova
- DOE Planning
- Project Presentations
- Randomized Block Design
- Full Factorials
- Project Presentations
- Project Selection
- Project Planning & Deliverables
- Project Review & Support
- Error Proofing
- Week 1 Review
- Analyze, Control and Improve Phase
- Factorial Designs
- Fractional Factorial Designs
- General Factorial Designs
- Multiple Responses
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Sample Size
- Project Reviews
- Optimization Designs
- Hypotheses Testing
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Control and Response Plan
- Change Management
- Control Methods
- Final Reviews
"Six Sigma South Africa"-Accredited:
LEAN and DMAIC Black Belt
- LEAN and DMAIC Black Belt
- C.T.I Education Group Varsity College
- 2004- ISE Programming
- 2009 – CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
Master Black Belt
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Six Sigma: Accredited Training Associate (International Association of Six Sigma Certification)
- Six Sigma Black Belt – 2KO International
What is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma is a method that provides organizations tools to improve the capability of their business processes.
This increase in performance and decrease in process variation helps lead to defect reduction and improvement in;
- Employee morale,
- Quality of products or services
Only the Highest accreditation!
Council for Six Sigma
World Six Sigma Board
Six Sigma Africa
I would like to:
Booking Terms & Conditions
Looking for Answers?
Do I qualify for this course?
On the left-hand-side booking form, complete the following steps to find out if you qualify;
- Click “Select”
- Choose “Know which course is best for me”
- Complete the form & submit
- Await the prompt response after one of our agents assesses your request.
Should I choose LEAN or DMAIC?
Lean Six Sigma:
Goal: Reduction of waste in all of its forms throughout the operation
Method: Set operation to order using 5S and visual factory; identify where in the material and information flows waste exist and eliminate it.
Measures: Operational costs.
DMAIC Six Sigma:
Goal: Reduction of variation in all processes of the operation
Method: Search for differences in performance between groups, within groups, and over time to identify primary contributions of variation; develop additional understanding of multivariate causes by studying relationships between process inputs and outputs; put controls in place to minimize the contribution of input variation on output variation.
Measures: Variance, standard deviation, Process Capability (Cp and Cpk), sigma value, operational costs.
Industry: Process environments
Is 2KO Certified?
Yes, we use trainers who have passed the relevant exams that they teach. 2KO has been a Microsoft Partner since 1999 and currently holds this accreditation. 2KO International was granted ISETT SETA approval in 2007 and subsequently has received MICT approval. Our Six Sigma Certifications are internationally recognised, since we partner with world-wide authorizing bodies.
Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, we allow credit card transactions.
Do you offer payment plans for courses?
Under certain circumstances, we may allow you to pay off your course over 3 to 6 months. This needs to be given in writing from 2KO , and there may be a reduction in benefits with such an arrangement.
- Books are included in most courses and these books are yours to keep.
- Exams are not usually included, unless stated in the quotation. Some companies require that exams be taken, and we will add the cost of the exams to the course, when requested. Our normal prices for IT courses always excludes exams. Our Six Sigma prices DO include certification, for both instructor led and online courses.
- Packages where accommodation is included will state such on the relevant page of this web site.
- Flight are not included unless specified as such on the invoice.
Find us on the map!
Tel : +27 21 426 5300
Sales: +27 21 813 9213
T&Cs go here.