Live lectures – 5 days.
Exams – 1 x 90 minute.
Time to submit project – 3 months.
Delegates need to require all of the above steps before becoming certified.
We offer payment plans for 3, 4 & 6 month solutions.
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Lean Six Sigma Definitions
- Understanding Six Sigma
- Understanding Lean Principles
- Understanding Losses Attributable to “Waste”
- Interrelationship of Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
Chapter 2: Define
- Selecting an Output Characteristic (“Y”)
- Defining Performance Standards
- Describing the Process
- Value Stream Mapping
- Swim Lane Mapping
- Project Charters
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Understanding Basic Statistics
Chapter 3: Measure
- Process Definition
- Variable Gage R&R
- Attribute Agreement Analysis
- Variables Data Capability Analysis
- Attribute Data Capability Analysis
- Process Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
Chapter 4: Analyse
- Identification of Potential Causes
- Hypothesis Testing
- Chi-Square & ANOVA
- Correlation Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Basic Design of Experiments
- Quick Changeover (SMED)
- Inferential Statistics
Chapter 5: Improve
- Establishing Operating Tolerances
- Re-evaluating the measurement system
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Cellular Manufacturing
- 5S – Visual Management
- Process Modelling Regression
- Designing Experiments
Chapter 6: Control
- Lean Controls
- Principles of Statistical Process Control
- Process Capability
- Error Proofing
- Reliability & Asset Utilization
- Standardized Work
- Pull Systems
- Understand the 5 phases of the Control Plan
Chapter 7: Kaizen
- Developing the Action Plan
- Kaizen Outcomes
- Project Background and Description of Exercise
Our classroom-based training is the créme de la créme of our already high standard training.
OUR AMAZING CLIENTS
Clients who have trusted us enough to help improve their bottom line
ONLY THE HIGHEST ACCREDITATIONS!
Six Figure Saving through Six Sigma Training
COUNCIL FOR SIX SIGMA
Registration #: 613/R/000340/2017
2KO Africa is a long standing member that is certified by MICT SETA in South Africa.
Our prices include certification as well.